When talking about tankless water heaters, the Camplux water heater is the least expensive. Their products are lightweight with a sleek design, ready to be fitted in any place. The Camplux 16L Outdoor 4.22 GPM Digital Display Propane Gas Tankless Water Heater is also a perfect Camplux series device. It is suitable for outdoor uses like campsites, small houses, horse stables, etc. This device can also be used for indoor purposes with a proper vent system with an extra flue pipe. A multi-functional safety system is also included to prevent any accidents. The heater uses a propane flame to heat the cold water. This device uses 2 D cell batteries to start the ignition process, which is very energy efficient. The flow rate is 4.22 GPM, and there is also a digital display of temperature. It costs 296.99$, which is very budget-friendly.
Propane fuel: This heater runs on propane fuel, which starts heating the cold water whenever the water flow starts and passes through the heat exchanger.
Instant hot water supply: Once the ignition starts and water starts flowing through the heater, instant hot water will be produced by the propane flame. To get 4.22 Gallon per minute water flow, the required water pressure range is 4.0-110.0 PSI, and the maximum output is 110,000 BTU per hour.
Digital temperature display: This device shows the temperature digitally on its surface.
Energy Efficient: The heater uses 2 D cell batteries for the ignition system, which automatically makes it a great energy saver. As it does not require electricity to run the device, it can even be used in places where no electric power is available. It automatically turns off after 20 minutes of running, saving the battery power and preventing wasting the gas.
Multifunctional safety options: Some multi-functional safeguard options like failure tech, anti-freezing tech, overheating protection are built into the device system to prevent casualty. The gas pipe will shut down automatically to maintain the temperature. The drain plug removes the residual water to make sure the device is working.
Portability and easy installation: The design of this product is sleek, offering 88.5% thermal efficiency. The outdoor installation process is straightforward. The indoor installation is also possible with an extra flue pipe.
CSA certified equipment: The gas regulator which comes with the package is CSA certified. And water hoses are also included in the
Warranty and customer service: Camplux offers a 1-year warranty for this device. Their customer service is also very co-operative when attending to the customer.
- Excellent service at an affordable price. It is best for outdoor purposes but can also be used indoor if needed.
- The weight is also very light, which makes it easier to carry around. Also, the design of this device helps to save a lot of space.
- The installation process is troublefree. It comes with a handle so that it can be easily moved or stored anywhere, anytime.
- It uses 2 D cell batteries, which is very convenient due to the power cut situation. Also, energy efficiency helps to decrease the electric bill by a significant margin.
- Several safety measures are included in the in-built system of the unit to ensure protection.
- They provide outstanding customer service.
- This unit is not apt to use for drinking water.
- The hose and nozzle which come with the package are not up to the mark. It is better to use something of better quality to avoid any damage.
- This unit makes loud noises while running, which can be quite disturbing.
1.To activate this unit, what is water pressure required?
Answer: 3.6psi-110psi should be the range of incoming water pressure.
2. What types of batteries are needed for this device?
Ans. 2 D cell batteries.
3. What equipments are included in the package?
Ans. The product comes with a shower head with a 5ft chrome hose, CSA Gas regulator 5ft hose, gas connector, hose adapter, tape, washer, fixing kit.
4. Do I need to use the shower head the package provides?
Ans. No, you can always use the shower heads of your convenience.
5. For how many days can I go without changing the batteries?
Ans. The batteries can last up to 3-4 months.
6. What warranty does camplux provide for this product?
Ans. Camplux provides 1 year of limited warranty for this product.
7. What types of batteries to be used?
Ans. You have to use 2 alkaline batteries.
8. What is the E2 code shown in the display?
Ans. E2 code means the display could be attached loosely.
There are some easy steps to install the device. The packet includes the heater, shower head with 5ft chrome hose, CSA Gas regulator 5ft hose, gas connector, hose adapter, tape, washer, fixing kit. You will need an additional 2 D cell batteries for the device to run. First, you have to select a location where you want to install this unit. If you are thinking of using it inside the cabin or house, an extra flue pipe must be attached to proper ventilation. You have to mount the heater on the wall. Insert 2 D cell batteries in the appropriate direction. You have to join the garden hose adapter in the ‘water input’ first and then attach the garden hose. Connect the LP cylinder and regulator with the water heater gently. Make sure you don’t get over tighten the regulator. Then connect the showerhead to the ‘water outlet.’ And just like that, your device is ready to work!
We often have problems using hot water outside the house. To take a shower outside or to wash your car, wash your pets, etc., you need a continuous supply of hot water. Especially in the chilly weather, it would be great to have the water heater outside in a place where you can quickly get your hot water regardless of the time. Not only for outdoor uses but also proper ventilation, this product will also work great indoors. The 4.22 GPM Camplux portable tankless water heater is definitely a fit option for any outdoor purpose. As it uses 2 D cell batteries, no electric connection is required for its function. With a flow rate of 4.22 GPM combined with such a low price, this device could be the ideal tankless water heater you need.